Monday, May 4, 2009

Reagan adds message to voters

Susan's note:
In an editing error earlier today, part of Devin McClendon's message was mistakenly pasted onto Joe Reagan's note to voters. Mr. Reagan's correct response is now posted. My apologies to both candidates.

Today I am offering each of the candidates vying for one of four seats on the Brentwood City Commission the opportunity to "speak" to the voters. Here is the latest, a message from current Mayor Joe Reagan. See previous post for notes from Natalie Mertie, Paul Webb, Rhea Little and Devin McClendon. Check back for more if and when they arrive...

Joe Reagan:
I believe most Brentwood citizens would agree that Brentwood is the best site in Tennessee to live and raise a family. I feel I have been part of the Brentwood tremendous growth and progress for the last sixteen years. I would appreciate your vote on May 5th so that I might continue our progress for the next four years. Thanks in advance for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcomed, but BrentWord reserves the right to delete any posts it considers in bad taste or otherwise not Brentword worthy.