Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A note from Miguel Palmer...

Yesterday I offered candidates in the Brentwood City Commission race the opportunity to send a post to readers. This morning, after I'd left to spend a few hours at the Brentwood Library polling station, Miguel Palmer sent this email. I share it with you now....

Miguel Palmer:
I am a good candidate to lead Brentwood forward because I am a good listener and objective, practical person who is cautious is making decisions, ask many questions and gather information before any major decision is made.
Having a BS, MS in Chemistry and MBA has afforded me a broad experience in analytical thinking and the many years of Quality Management has also provided me with a knowledge of how high quality and efficient organization operate and would like to bring this experience to the City. All of the work related to the City is important because it affects thousands of people, I take that responsibility seriously and will do my very best to make sure the very best outcome results from every decision.
I look for a Win-Win of all parties, balance approach and try to understand issues and as well as the intent of individuals. I favor high quality education for our children, green spaces, safe streets, good roads, current lot size , and look forward to improve on the environmental issues, traffic , and the technology and efficiency of the City, and bring the many residents together enjoying the parks and many outside activities.
As a fairly new resident I share many interests of other residents who have been here less than 10 years and look forward to many years living in Brentwood. Thank you for the opportunity to share my time with all of you and hope you support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcomed, but BrentWord reserves the right to delete any posts it considers in bad taste or otherwise not Brentword worthy.