Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A salute to 'Salute' finalists

The Center for Nonprofit Management has announced finalists for its 2009 Salute to Excellence Awards -- the "Academy Awards" for the nonprofit world of Middle Tennessee -- and I shamelessly want to offer this shout out to two of the nominees.
It's with great pleasure I share that Brentwood resident Andrea Overby, right, and my wonderful (even if Nashville-based) sister-in-law Linda Leathers, have both been nominated for their work with The Next Door.
I don't believe any of the other nominees or organizations are from Brentwood, but if you know otherwise, please let me know so I can toot their horns as well.
Learn more about Andrea, Linda and The Next Door at http://tinyurl.com/BWlinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcomed, but BrentWord reserves the right to delete any posts it considers in bad taste or otherwise not Brentword worthy.