Monday, June 15, 2009

Another new Town Center business!

Nashville Needleworks event today

The extent of my needlework career is one ill-fated Girl Scout cross-stitch project about 40 years ago. So I am no expert on what makes a good needleworks store.
However, my friend Debbie Heibert does beautiful needlework so when she tells me about something she's excited about, I take it as a full-on endorsement.
And she had lots of great comments about Nashville Needleworks, the latest new business to open in Town Center. It's tucked beside Sweet Pea's at 7020 Church Street.
An open house and ribbon cutting are planned today, with festivities beginning at 4 p.m. So drop by, introduce yourself and check it out. I'm hoping to be there, too, so look for more information on the shop to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is welcomed, but BrentWord reserves the right to delete any posts it considers in bad taste or otherwise not Brentword worthy.